Home | About | Account | Forums | Games
Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 1
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 72644 times and has 0 replies Next Thread
nba2kstuff
Stranger

Simple 21 example

hello friends!

i'm a seasoned (game) developer for many years, and i recently came across the gamegarden's api for creating multiplayer online games! it's quite fascinating and fun!
i was looking to put together a simple demo game to test out and learn the api interface and its distributed object mechanisms, so i picked a basic blackjack (21) game to implement. i spent about 7 evenings studying, coding, and testing the api and demo. (thanks to herbyderby for providing a template example to examine and study for card games). there's a lot in there to learn as the api is quite robust!
the Simple 21 game that's available is a multiplayer blackjack demo where upto 3 players can play against the dealer. it's pretty basic but seems to work. if there's more time later i'll add some more to it later.
check out http://www.nba2kstuff.org for source to the example.
thanks & peace!
[Nov 15, 2007 3:36:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Home | About | Account | Forums | Games           ©2005 Three Rings Design, Inc