Home | About | Account | Forums | Games
Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 7
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 11944 times and has 6 replies Next Thread
Jimby6
Stranger

Not able to play any of the games

When I try logging on it says, "Logon failed: Connection timed out: connect" I use the same id as the one on this forum. Are they supposed to be different? This error appears even when I see people online. Any help is appreciated.
[Jan 25, 2008 12:57:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
tcarr
Advanced Member

Re: Not able to play any of the games

You should be able to use the same login id as the GameGardens, YPP, or BangHowdy forums. A timeout message means that it took too long to establish a connection. It's possible that GameGardens is firewalled away from you. I usually get a different error message when the GameGardens server is down.
[Jan 27, 2008 8:30:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.frontiernet.net/~otherwhen/ [Link]  Go to top 
Jimby6
Stranger

Yup, you're right about it being firewalled. I have no problems connecting from home. On a side note, I've been going over the Reversi tutorial for the Game Gardens toolkit...sounds real interesting. I'm hoping to post something playable some time in the future but that's going to take some work. :) Anyway, thanks for the response.
[Jan 28, 2008 7:43:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Anjisen
Stranger

I have problems to open any of the games.. I can't open them.. what kind of program do I need to play them? because my internet window closes everytime I open Bnav in applet
[Sep 20, 2008 11:31:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
tcarr
Advanced Member

I don't try to play games from an applet myself; I use the Java web start version (the Play link rather than the Play in Applet link). I just tried and Parfait at least works fine. I suggest you try again, using the Play link, and if that doesn't work, try installing the latest Java plugin.
[Sep 20, 2008 1:12:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.frontiernet.net/~otherwhen/ [Link]  Go to top 
helfan
Stranger

i think you have to check out your network connection. because some time its happen by your network connection. or some java script problem that our system not accepting.
[Aug 27, 2009 9:32:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
yymsunty
Stranger

Re: cheap wow gold Belrion

cheap wow gold Belrion
Cheapest Gold @ www.Belrion.com <BR>
10kGold for 62usd ! Secure Manual Powerlevel + Cheap Accounts Too !<BR>
While Stock Last ^^<BR>
Paypal World Seller + Macfee Secured Site ^^<BR>
USE WOW GOLD COUPON CODE for 5% Bonus : WOW3355<BR>
[Sep 16, 2009 8:40:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Home | About | Account | Forums | Games           ©2005 Three Rings Design, Inc